Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Stranded Deep – Dave’s Diary, Day 1*



Day 1:

Actually, I just wanted to cross the Pacific for a business-meeting. The usual stuff. But sometimes, things get weird, and some other times even weirder. Today, it’s none of those two, today my life as I knew it ceased to exist. I was on my plane and something didn’t feel quite right: the weather got worse every minute and I decided to get up and mix myself a drink at the bar. It should be the last civilized beverage for the foreseeable future, but I didn’t know that yet.


As I walked back to my seat, I already felt a heavy weight on my soul, and next thing I know it is me, diving in an underwater tunnel which once has been the interior of my plane. Flames and bursting floods fought against each other, while I knew only one direction: up, up to the moonlight. As I reached the surface, my eyes gazed over burning pieces of wreckage and finally they halted at a rescue vessel. I entered it and managed to paddle away from the heat. As the next day began, I could see a small island: if I didn’t want to end as a nourishing meal for a shark, I had to reach that. As I finally set my feet on the ground, I checked my pockets for useful stuff: a lighter, a knife, a waterbottle. Okay, better than nothing. Not knowing anything about survival, I began to collect branches, killed little crabs and learned how to climb up trees. The latter activity had two positive effects: I managed to spot other islands for further exploration, and I could get my hands on some coconuts. What I learned then was that some treatment with my knife made said coconuts drinkable. Some more usage of my shiv and they became edible. Nice. I don’t know how to make a fireplace yet, and the sun begins to settle. I hope this nightmare is over soon!


*Stranded Deep is available now as a Steam Early-Access-Game for currently EUR 14,99. You can find it here

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Gone Home (PC) - deutsche Übersetzung

intellectual property of The Fullbright Company Liebe Leute, heute habe ich ein ganz besonderes Schmankerl für euch: Ich habe eine deutsche Übersetzung für das neue Spiel "Gone Home" angefertigt, die ihr euch hier herunterladen könnt! Viel Spaß erst einmal damit, ein Test des Spiels folgt an selber Stelle in Kürze. Klickt auf "Weiterlesen", um den Link zu sehen...

Adventure Time with Finn & Jake

intellectual property of Pendleton Ward Kennt ihr das Land Ooo ? Wenn ja, dann müsst ihr eigentlich nicht weiterlesen, denn dann wisst ihr schon um die Zeichentrickserie Adventure Time with Finn & Jake , die ich euch heute vorstellen möchte. Wenn nicht, dann solltet ihr unbedingt fortfahren!

No Man's Sky - Do not patch! Or am I crazy? - A little play of thoughts

No Man's Sky, the long-awaited space exploration adventure from Hello Games gets a Day-One-patch - so far so good (and so typical in the industry today). That alone would not be enough for me to write an article since this is no news-site. But the patch has huge implications, maybe more than meets your eye when reading the quite lengthy notes on the developer's website. I want to take you on a little trip of the mind, why these changes might build up to the patch with the biggest impact on a game as of yet...